Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Just a short addition to the post below:

Today I decided to go for a quick McDonald's dinner, and in an hilariously ironic turn of events, who should be working behind the counter putting together my meal? None other than the same student I yelled at for five straight minutes as I tried to kick him out of class.

I still ate it, but let's just say I hope that whole deal didn't come back to bite me in the ass, perhaps in the form of a strategically placed Japanese pube...

5 Comments:

At 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crossing my fingers that he didn't think of it. ^.~

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Geoff said...

Crossing my fingers that he did think of it...

 
At 3:42 AM, Blogger Bunny said...

Grody pooder.

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BBG: You will make a wonderful tree. You are big and strong (stronger after join the Gym)and very much in tune with nature. We do hope you can send some pictures of the show. As for the piss ant students with pea brains, you need to give them your best to such a degree that it does not suck the life out of you. You Jets do a good job in a difficult situation. WWW.WWG.com

 
At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A disgruntled Japanese teenager has a chance to get back at the teacher who gave him hell? Of course he took his opportunity! Mr Brad, you're walking around with Japanese seed inside you. Have you started dreaming about rice and miso yet??? any day now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home